Primo Umbrella Eases the burden of Payroll Legislation
Whatever type or size of business you run, you can’t ignore the recent changes in payroll legislation. Just as an example, below are the legislation changes which were introduced during 2015. The new rules included:
- Automatic Enrolment of Workplace Pensions – From the 1st. of June 2015 all employers with up to 30 employees will have to start auto-enrolment ‘staging’.
- Real Time Information (RTI) penalties – All businesses with up to 30 employees face a fine of £100 or more after each pay run if they do not file their PAYE information or if they are late in filing.
- Shared Parental Leave – From 6 April 2015, parents are able to choose to share parental leave and pay.
- Shared PAYE Personal Allowance – Married couples and civil partnerships are able to transfer up to 10 percent of their personal allowance to their partner.
- Abolition of Employers NICs for young employees – New NI categories have been introduced for employees under the age of 21. The aim of the legislation is to encourage more businesses to employ young people.
- Removal of 26 week rule for Statutory Adoption Pay – Employees no longer have to work for a minimum of 26 weeks before they are eligible for adoption pay.
Let Primo Umbrella keep your Payroll up to date
Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation can be challenging especially if you’re a small company without a dedicated finance department. You need payroll legislation software that’s reliable and able to keep you up-to-date. Primo Umbrella has been designed to update automatically every time a change is made in the legislation. Whenever you log on, you can be certain that everything you need is in place. For peace of mind, choose Primo Umbrella which will keep your business on track and compliant.
Click here to try Primo Umbrella.